Location: Austin, Texas
Motion is lotion, as we age, we have to keep moving and accomplishing goals!!Jennifer Reinhart
Jennifer Reinhart grew up swimming near Cincinnati, Ohio & swam for Purdue University. While at Purdue, she graduated with a degree in Chemical Engineering and grew to love coaching age group swimmers! Jen worked as a chemical engineer for 12 years then chose to stay home with her 3 young children. This allowed Jen to begin coaching swimmers and triathletes. From college graduation to the present day, Jen has swam with Masters swim teams and participated in triathlon for almost 40 years! Her triathlon coaching career spans 20+ years as a TriDot Training Master’s Coach, USAT Level II EnduranceTriathlon Coach and Ironman Certified Coach. She is a 14 X USA Triathlon/Aquathlon All-America, 7 X Ironman All World Athlete with a 1st ranking in 2015 for the F55-59 age group, 7-time Kona Ironman World Championships finisher, podium finisher at all distances Sprint to Ironman. Jen applies her passion and enthusiasm for triathlon to coaching, allowing athletes to progress their fitness and love of the sport! She especially enjoys working with athletes her age and older to continue to live fit lives. Motion is lotion, as we age, we have to keep moving and accomplishing goals!!
- TriDot Training Master Coach
- USAT Level II Endurance Coach
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Has coached triathletes since mid 1990’s with a focus on half and Ironman distance athletes since 2003.
- Have guided athletes of all ages and abilities to compete and complete triathlons, Sprint to Ironman. Many podium finishers and qualifiers for Team USA, 70.3 World Championships and Ironman World Championships.
- Jen has started and completed 28 Ironman events. Including 7 times at the Ironman World Championships in Kona.
- 50+ Half Ironman races including 70.3 World Championships in Mont-Tremblant Canada , Chattanooga, TN, Nice France, and St George, UT.
- Has raced over 200 total triathlons from sprint to Ironman beginning in 1984. Many AG wins and podium finishes
- 14 X USA Triathlon/Aquathlon All-American. Traveled with Team USAT to ITU Worlds in France, London, & Sweden.
- 7 X Ironman All Worlds Athlete, ranking 1st in F55-59 in 2015.
My Coaching Philosophy
I want to help every athlete reach their potential while fostering a fun & passionate approach for the sport of triathlon and the community of people that make it great! Life is short & I’d like to help you balance the sport of triathlon with all other aspects of your life and reach your desired goals. This happens thru great communication, consistency, & trusting the plan!
- Age group swimmer from age 4
- High school track in 800m and mile
- High School and collegiate swimmer
- Age Group Swimming coach
- BS Chemical Engineering