5 Common Mistakes in the Pool Swim of a Triathlon
- Reporting too aggressive or conservative pace/time
- Starting too fast
- Not drafting, if it is possible
- Not staying in your space
- Not allowing faster swimmers to pass when they let you know that they want to
What is your experience?Have you identified other mistakes or have experience with those I have listed? Leave your comments below.
You may also be interested in these posts
- Triathlon Swim – How Does a Pool Swim Differ from Open Water?
- Advice for Swim Training from a Senior Triathlete
Please follow and like us: